Critical Incident Management
ICAS critical incident management services provide expert and immediate solutions to organisations, teams and individuals preparing for and recovering from crises.
If you choose our critical incident services your organisation has access to a team of clinical experts 24 hours a day, 7 days per week who can advise, guide, assess and deliver services and support to your employees in a crisis.
These solutions are the result of over 20 years experience in assisting organisations in the aftermath of international, national and local disasters. We have supported organisations in a range of sectors including financial, retail, oil, chemical and transport. Day to day involvement with major incidents has helped us shape a unique pre- and post-trauma service for organisations. The service promotes resilience and education for employees prior to an incident and facilitates stabilisation and natural recovery after a trauma.
Our consultants are all clinically trained with a vast range of previous professional qualifications relating to helping people in crises. Our consultants work very hard to provide expert managerial advice, whilst always keeping the individual employee at the centre of every solution.
Whether there is a multinational, local or personal disaster, crisis managers want to know what to say to staff, what to do, and how to support distressed people.
Our comprehensive range of services offered includes:
- Guaranteed same day on-site trauma consultancy and counselling
- 24 hour trauma helpline facility for employees and their families
- Trauma consultancy to managers and directors
- Information leaflets for staff and managers
- Specialist trauma counselling for affected individuals.
Recovery and Promoting Resilience
- Regular tailored feedback provided to senior managers
- Advice and information on promoting morale and recovery
- Ongoing individual care to employees and their families
- Coaching and training input as part of incident evaluation.